Parque de Santa Catarina



















Located at lower part of the Parque de Santa Catarina, the Chapel of Santa Catarina date of 1425, its construction having been ordered by D. Constance, wife of João Gonçalves Zarco, one of the "discoverers" of Madeira.
The park is located in the city of Funchal and has an area of 36 000 m2. It is one of the most important parks of the city, being used not only for simple trips, but also as a place of events, popular celebrations (such as Labor Day) or for the performance of small events (such as exhibitions on animals)

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Olá,

obrigado pelo seu comentário e volte sempre